If you want to have a good bra foundation in your wardrobe those are the bras you should have:
- 2 (or 3) comfortable bras to sleep and stay at home. A bralette with no underwire and enough support that doesn’t compress too much is a good option. Neutral colors are always welcome, especially the nude ones. And black.
- 2 (or 3) everyday bra, like a t-shirt bra. Nude and black colors are a great option. You can also wear your bralette here. And have just one t-shirt bra and 1 more bralette or 2.
- At least 1 racerback bra. That could be your daily bra or a stay at home or sleeping bra.
- 2 (or 3) sexy bras. And there are a lot options here. It can be a lacey one, a satin one, a see-through one, it can be a demi cup, full cup, a cami… It will all depend on you and your style. Here you can even bet in color like red, purple, blue, green, yellow, pink… Or even black and gray. Or white.
- Around 2 convertible bras or one with all the options. But here consider one with different options for your back, a strapless and also one with a plunge deep V-neck. Nude or black.
- It is a good idea to have 1 stick or silicone lift bra, just in case you need a bra to wear with a bare back. Or prefer that option for a strapless outfit.
Those are pretty much the type of bras you will need to have a good bra wardrobe. Of course that if you are the type of person who never wears a strapless outfit or would never consider a deep v-neck dress an option, you don’t need to have a bra like that. Just get the ones that you might need to wear with the clothes you already have in your wardrobe. And you will know better than me which ones you will need in your wardrobe.
It is always a good idea to have at least 1 nude bra in every category to be able to wear with clothes that demand an invisible-ish bra.
And one more thing regarding bras: it is very important to get your size right. And sometimes it will vary from different models. Even in the same store. Also, you can loose and gain weight and that can change your size as well. So, pay attention to it. Because it is very important to get it right and have the perfect support.